Sales and Sales EffectivenessMaximize relationship strength based on value for the customer
In our sales programs we look at what do sales organizations with the highest win rates, revenue growth, and sales goal achievement do differently than the rest? Where do they focus and what factors make the biggest difference for success? What can we learn from their best practices?
At GPPW, we don’t view sales training as an event, but an ongoing process to improve sales skills, knowledge, and results. Our educational system drives real behavior change and unleashes sales potential. We take a blended approach to learning that includes assessment, program and tool customization, robust reinforcement via exercises and role-plays, and coaching so skills stick and transfer on-the-job.
As we all experience, the landscape of buying and selling has changed more in recent years than it has in preceding decades. Buyers are more sophisticated, and, thanks to the Internet, awash with information. At the same time, we are searching for new ways to innovate, compete, and improve our success.
In GPPW we believe in Insight Selling, our advanced consultative selling program, teaches sellers how to create conversations based on ideas, inspire with insights, and set themselves and the company apart from the pack.
In going through these sales programs, companies and their sales teams will learn to:
- Create conversations with buyers on the premise of ideas and insights;
- Lead conversations that shape buyer agendas for action;
- Tell a convincing story that intrigues buyers, shapes their thinking, and drives them to
want the offerings;
- Create insights and “aha moments” by asking incisive, powerful questions;
- Identify buyers most likely to be receptive to new ideas, and position ideas based on buyer preferences;
- Use the concept of cognitive reframing to open buyers’ minds to new ideas;
- Maximize relationship strength based on value for the customer.